As part of Potentia’s Operations team, this position reports directly to Manager, Operations.
Accountabilities and Key Functions
The position requires a licensed Electrician in the province of Ontario who has knowledge of operating state-of-the-art rooftop solar systems. As a key member of Potentia’s Operations team, you will be responsible to ensure that the operating sites are performing at expectation through routine site visitation and field support.
As a highly motivated individual with very good organization, technical, and communication skills, you will work with a team of professionals to deliver superior service. The “ideal” candidate will come from a renewable background and bring with them technical expertise that can be built upon within Potentia.
This role has 2 openings available, one of which is for a Senior Field Technician.
Key Functions include:
- Manage and Act as Potentia’s representative for the Operation of distributed solar rooftop power generation facilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of various sizes while developing and maintaining solid relationships with landlords and subcontractors.
- Troubleshoot equipment alerts and underperforming sites.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ontario Licensed Electrician with 2 years of experience on Solar PV installations
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Trade Code #309
- Safety oriented and willingness to comply with all company policies and procedures
- Have an ability and willingness to travel
- Master Electrician Licence for the Senior Field Technician Opening
- Minimum 3 years experience working on Solar projects maintenance for the Field Technician Opening
How to apply
Friday, February 28, 2020